This one is long, even though technically I didn’t have much time to read last week.
- How to Improve Your Soft Skills as a Remote Worker
- How To Fix Broken Teams
- When You Think You’re Doing Good Work — But Others Don’t
- Navigating ambiguity
- 3 questions that will make you a phenomenal rubber duck
- What makes a great manager of software engineers?
- The “errors” that mean you’re doing it right
- The skill that gets you fired or promoted: managing up
- Becoming More Collaborative When Your Impulse Is to Be Territorial